Home Depot told me LG stainless steel appliances are the best! 100% great quality, durable, and well produced. Lies, lies, lies.

Now, 5 years later, every LG has required services calls, in some cases multiple service calls. Stand by your produce HOME DEPOT, right?

No.No.No.No....."We Sir, let me tell you how sorry we are?" Next time don't shop at HOME DEPOT!!!!! They only want to sell products......not stand by them. WHAT KIND OF STORE IS THIS?

dO NOT BUY ANY BIG TICKET ITEMS AT HOME DEPOT!

I LEARNED THE HARD WAY

PS. I called the 800-Customer Service at HOME DEPOT. They told me, call the store, Orange, CT...ok.......the store Manager knew of my plight with this issue because he talked to Customer Service. His name was Rob (aka useless). I stated the obvious: Why won't Home Depot stand by the products they sell? ".... O' Sir....that's LG's job."

Didn't your salesman "chill Bill" tell me these were the best! Great lasting quality? WTF?????

So, it's official......NO MORE OF MY $ IS BEING SPENT AT HOME DEPOT.

HOW RUDE, UNFAIR, AND RECKLESS. WHAT AN AWFUL CORPORATION.

SNAKE OIL .....I NEVER GOT IT BEFORE THIS HAPPENED.

I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN FROM ME. :-(

STAY AWAY FROM HOME DEPOT......TRY SEARS.....THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE APPLIANCE GAME MUCH LONGER THAN THESE *** AT HOME DEPOT.

F THEM!

Review about: Home Depot Manager.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Big Rapids, Michigan, United States #229962

????

Stop deflecting.

Stores need to stand by what they sell.

That's the issue.

Bad info from salesman is also a problem

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #229772

Home Depot didn't build your appliances. The manufacturer has a warranty on their products--usually 1 year and it is their responsibility to take care of any problems you have, not the retailer. You may choose to buy your next appliances elsewhere but you will find the same response if repairs are needed.

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #229326

Hello I read your post.Maybe I can help.

I'm Tinzley with Home Depot's Customer Care Team. Please send me an email with all the details related to this issue and a way we can reach you.

Thanks!tinzley_care@homedepot.com