We spent a fortune at Home Depot for products and installation for our kitchen remodel.The Counter-tops were installed incorrectly, uneven and sinks are not undermounted as ordered.

We have been waiting for Home Depot to "make good" since before Christmas. Tomorrow is Feb 1st........still waiting. A manager from the store, Steven Paine was supposed to be out to our house more than 2 weeks ago. He did not show up or call to reschedule.

The manager of the kithen department, Rich says he can't help because Rita was working on this and she is out sick.

The service is lousy!

Review about: Home Depot Installation.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

I agree.I work for a company that installs for home depots in the south and the associates do not know what they are doing.

If one person is out sick or on vacation, you have to wait until they get back.It's ridiculous.

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #242718

I'm Tinzley with The Home Depot's Customer Care Team. I read your post and would like to see how we can

help. I'm sorry about your expereince. Please send an email with your order information the store location to tinzley_care@homedepot.com. Thank you.

The Home Depot