Arcadia, Florida

ON Tuesday, 3/13, I bought a GE Fridge from Home Depot and it was quickly delivered on that following Thursday.Within 2 hours of it being hooked up it continued to blow hot air.

I called Home Depot CS and explained what was going on and said I had to have a new fridge immediately as I had all my food in coolers. We were battling back and forth with phone tag and being left on hold for hours. During one of those wait times I decided to call GE and go to the source. The lady sounded disgusted and frustrated and said "well HD should have told you it takes 24 hrs for it to even get cool.

Really. HD called back and said they could get me a knew one on TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK 5 days later. UNACCEPTABLE. THEY would not budge on that delivery date so I got up the next morning and went to another store and bought a better fridge for the same price and it was in my house in 2 hours AND WORKS AWESOME.

THANKS GOOD DEALS APPLIANCES. As for HD they refuse to pay for all my ruined food which is in the warranty I purchased.

This will not stop till I get my money for the food from GE OR HOME DEPOT!!BUYER BEWARE OF GE PRODUCTS

Review about: Home Depot Warranty.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments