94 views
2.7

Ordered new washer and dryer on Dec, 7,2019, they could not deliver until 12/26/19, (the day after Christmas). I did not know that Home Depot uses a subcontractor for their deliveries (RAS).

Delivered on 12/27 and destroyed the water valve in the wall and flooded three rooms of my house. Had to turn off the water main to my house and left me with no water to my home. Called Home Depot, called RAS, and was told that I would have to call a Plumber at 7:00 PM finally was able to get an emergency plumber on Saturday night following Christmas. After five calls was finally had a plumber respond at 8:30 PM,

Cost of $889.00 parts and labor.

I have had four commitments for reimbursement from RAS, and as of now I have had no reimbursement for the damages done by RAS neglect and incompetent installers.

I WILL NEVE PURCHASE APPLIANCES FROM HOME DEPOT AGAIN and will advise everyone I know the same. Author Blank should be proud his destructive works.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Washer And Dryer Combination Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Location: 24635 John T Reid Pkwy, Scottsboro, AL 35769

Comments

Take a look at the delivery paperwork you signed. When I bought my appliances at Home Depot it was clearly spelled out as to who was making the delivery and installing them.

@PissedConsumer1812858

Oh please. They do this to practically everyone. Once they have your cash, they go out of their way to make consumers lives *** just trying to achieve basic compliance with their stated policies.

Home Depot Reviews