5.0

Purchased a water heater from Home Depot.For a short period no problem.

For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person was sent Out but it is like pulling teeth to get a Rheem rep to send someone out . The repair was not a repair. Monday, July 24, 2017, we were told it is electrical.

We had our electrician to come and rewrite and yesterday July 25, this afternoon we are out of hot water again. Rheem is not helping us at all. The heater should be replaced but they are stalling,,,, DO NOT BUY a Rheem water heater. I have originally contacted my Plummer who installed the heater and he said it was the reset button.

Two days later no hot water again. This's time Rheem warranty division was contacted who sent out a repair person. He said he would heck on it over the weekend, Sunday. We did not hear from him.

All weekend we were without hot water again. Contated Rheem on Monday, after a 30 minute back and forth they did send the repair person back who said we needed an electrician. Today is Wednesday and we are without hot water again. What are we to do.

We are retired on a fixed income. My husband is a disabled. Vietnam Nam veteran.

We can.Not afford to purchase another water heater.

Review about: Rheem Water Heater.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Different brand of water heater plus pay for installation.

I liked: Home depot customer service.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments