81 views

I called the Chico, California store before the long drive to pick up my online order that homedepot.com promised I would get the 10% military discount, but when I went to the service desk they tried to trick me into thinking I got the discount. The trick they pull is homedepot.com tells you while ordering online that if you pick up your order at the store then you get the discount, but cannot get it when simply buying online.

The Chico store has pulled this multiple times on me for years but last order before this they honored their word Andy gave the full military discount instead of the trick they pulled on me and my wife today. They have this trick in place and willingly mislead you to drive to the store where they make up an excuse as to why you are going to be cheated. This time the same male troublemaker (red hair and beard) that has terrorized us multiple times before gave us the excuse that Melissa in management by phone promised there would be no problems in the discount, Mr. red hair says Melissa is just his co-worker and not really management as she claimed to me after her female subordinate hanged up in me for me trying to get them to stop their double talk.

I will NEVER shop at Home Depot after boy otting them for years in the past for the same deceptions they pull like do ious merchants. I showed actual military department of defense ID as they requested by phone to assure of no tricks or problems, they may as well have burned the American flag by how they treated me and my uniformed services Identification.

How can Home Depot be so military hating , devious and disrespectful? Disgusting exploiters are what they are!

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere, somewhere pro-military!

Preferred solution: Pay for my lost time and fire the 3 cheaters..

Home Depot Cons: Sneaky con artist staff, Anti military anti american deceit.

Location: 2580 Notre Dame Blvd, Chico, CA 95928

Comments

You fail to mention what you were trying to purchase that you didn't receive a discount on. Their military discount has some exclusions. The most important thing to recognize is that the discount is off REGULAR price purchases.

Home Depot Reviews