Update by user Jan 08

It is January 8, 2017, after many phone calls and emails to Livonia, MI store and Home Depot customer service center, they have responded to me by indicating that there is nothing they can do to accommodate my resolution requests. Home Depot does not care about the customer only themselves. I will never do business again with Home Depot.

Update by user Nov 14, 2016

Home Depot customer service has contacted me but has not offered any type of accommodation for dissatisfaction. I have called the Customer Service Representative numerous times over past week, but no response yet. It is going on four months now and kitchen still not completed.

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2016

If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel.After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen remodel, I was left on my own to complete it, which I had no experience in.

I prepaid for plumbing and appliance install but never received the service, and when I asked for a refund the store manager said I had to provide a receipt showing I paid someone else to do it!

When I made a mistake in the remodel process that they were paid to do but left it in my hands, Home Depot will not accommodate you or provide resolutions.I was a loyal, female customer, who trusted Home Depot and now I am a disappointed customer that lost loyalty.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2500. DF48135 is overall dissatisfied with Home Depot and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Home Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

If your complaint is true and you can support your statements with contracts you should have had no problem winning in small claims court. Why haven't you gone there rather than spending so much time complaining on the internet where you have no chance of being compensated for the work you claim hasn't been done?

Gurnee, Illinois, United States #1227525

Join the group, there is, no excuse, for , them, to act, like jerks.However, at least, you are letting people know, how you feel, maybe, they will, take heed, of this bad experience, you had.

I, had a small problem, with them. They don't seem, to respond, so, I started, sending email complaints, to them, and, City Bank, every day. They issued a refund, for, missing merchandise, 1 month, later, but, then, I sent another email, telling them,they, just lost a customer. This was sent to upper management.

They need us, more than, we need them.

I hope you, get, them straightened out.If, any Home Depot, employees, are reading, this, Get some common sense.