Home Depot - Disappointed kitchen remodel

51 of 1443 Home Depot reviews

Update added by user Nov 14

Home Depot customer service has contacted me but has not offered any type of accommodation for dissatisfaction. I have called the Customer Service Representative numerous times over past week, but no response yet. It is going on four months now and kitchen still not completed.

Original review posted by user Oct 15

If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel.After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen remodel, I was left on my own to complete it, which I had no experience in.

I prepaid for plumbing and appliance install but never received the service, and when I asked for a refund the store manager said I had to provide a receipt showing I paid someone else to do it!

When I made a mistake in the remodel process that they were paid to do but left it in my hands, Home Depot will not accommodate you or provide resolutions.I was a loyal, female customer, who trusted Home Depot and now I am a disappointed customer that lost loyalty.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Kitchen Remodel Including Cabinets Counter And Appliances
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #937115 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Home Depot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
51 of 1443 Home Depot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 15 #1227525 Gurnee, Illinois, United States

Join the group, there is, no excuse, for , them, to act, like jerks. However, at least, you are letting people know, how you feel, maybe, they will, take heed, of this bad experience, you had. I, had a small problem, with them. They don't seem, to respond, so, I started, sending email complaints, to them, and, City Bank, every day. They issued a refund, for, missing merchandise, 1 month, later, but, then, I sent another email, telling them,they, just lost a customer. This was sent to upper management. They need us, more than, we need them. I hope you, get, them straightened out. If, any Home Depot, employees, are reading, this, Get some common sense.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.