Update added by user Nov 14
Home Depot customer service has contacted me but has not offered any type of accommodation for dissatisfaction. I have called the Customer Service Representative numerous times over past week, but no response yet. It is going on four months now and kitchen still not completed.
Original review posted by user Oct 15
If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel.After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen remodel, I was left on my own to complete it, which I had no experience in.
I prepaid for plumbing and appliance install but never received the service, and when I asked for a refund the store manager said I had to provide a receipt showing I paid someone else to do it!
When I made a mistake in the remodel process that they were paid to do but left it in my hands, Home Depot will not accommodate you or provide resolutions.I was a loyal, female customer, who trusted Home Depot and now I am a disappointed customer that lost loyalty.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "We purchased a SS appliance package from Home Dumpot; I mean Home Depot during an construction project. The unit wasn't ready to accepted delivery but we accepted at the..."
- "I'M FRUSTRATED!!! For over a year I have been trying to post a negative review for Tarn-X tarnish remover. I have followed every guideline to the book. The two other reviews..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "Chrysler was charged for a new part to be installed and the dealer used the old part. Insulator Center Insulator Torn Under Shifter from previous Rear Main Seal Replacement. I ask..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."