69 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 13, 2020

Home Depot did not contact me and I am not surprised .. I do not shop at HD or Lowes any longer.

Prices are outragiously high ..

My local Ace store better quality and pricing .. The big guys are a terrible ripoff.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2020

Drove up to the Home Depot and parked in the disabled parking space. I started to go in and was stopped by an employee at the entrance saying I could not come in this way because of the Virus.

I told the employee that stopped me that I was disabled and could not walk the distance to the other door. She said she would have a mobile electric cart brought to me. I waited for over 15 minutes and decided they did not give a crap about disabled people and left never to return to their lousy store. They don't even deserve 1 star.

I will shop on line where it is better quality and cheaper (Amazon) .. No wonder these lousy companies are going out of business.

They deserve too .. Went through all the prompts only to be told 5 minutes later that customer service is closed ..

User's recommendation: Shop Amazon or Ebay .. Much more professional with better prices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Customer Care.

Location: 725 W Telegraph St, Washington, UT 84780

Comments

You shouldn't be out shopping anyway. Stay at home till the threat of the virus goes away.

@PissedConsumer1846328

I ordered it on line smarty.

Home Depot Reviews