My wife and I purchased a dishwasher through Home Depot over a month ago and after 3... that's right...

three delivery attempts every unit arrived broken! To make matters worse, during the first delivery attempt they broke my functioning dishwasher while removing it, which means we haven't had a working dishwasher in over a month! Just when I was going to go back to the store and get my money returned, Gary the manager calls me and asks for one more opportunity to make good on their service, and like a fool I agree. Yesterday, my wife and I sat around all day waiting for them to show up with a working replacement and at the end of the day they call us to say they can't make it over until Sunday.

So we wait around all day today and not so much as a call comes in. I just got off the phone with Caesar, the weekend manager who said, "Delivery today? I don't know why they said that... they're closed on Sundays!" Unbelievable.

I will never trust Home Depot again with something as important as an appliance. Terrible service, blatant lies, and still without a working dishwasher which I paid for over a month ago with cash.

Review about: Maytag Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments