I went to Home Depot to purchase a lawn mover on a number of occasions and not once did someone offer me help.Today I went there prepared to make a purchase and asked three people for help and was told that one saleman would help me.

I waited for a half an hour and watched him wait on one customer after another. He breezed by me and asked if he could answer a quick question. After a half an hour I felt I was entitled to more than a quick question. I made a purchase with no help and no advise and I am still very upset about it.

What is the purpose of all those people in orange aprons if they can't help you?

My son tells me I am foolish to think I will get advise in Home Depot.Is this true?

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #133995

Sounds like you're one of those people who go into a home center on a weekend and expect every employee to know every product in the store.WRONG!!!

Most sales people are trained in one area of the store.by your own statement that the salesperson in the area was helping one person after another indicates he wasn't standing around goofing of. Next time, be patient and wait your turn.

While you were running around trying to get people who know nothing about the product to help you the person who could have helped you kept helping the people who stayed in the area.If you can't stand waiting shop at a quieter time of the week.

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #133761

Hi, this is Tinzley with Home Depot Customer Care; I read your post and I'd like to make sure your feedback gets to the right person and also make sure you have everything you need. Can you email more details and store location to tinzley_care@homedepot.com?

The Home Depot