After 4 weeks, many phone calls I'm still waiting with no delivery.Seems no one have any authority on checking the problem out and calling me back on what they found.

About all I get from them is all the items you ordered are in, with no info on delivery date. Because of my area, I'm limited on getting contractors for repairs once I get the items. 1st contractor I lost because he couldn't wait anymore with no date of delivery. My main beef is that when they tell me they will check it out.

Just return my call and tell me what they found out.(Possibly all Managers of Home Depot should stress this to the employees.) Called Customer Service.

Review about: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot - Innermost Cabinetry Cabinet Review from Glastonbury, Connecticut Home Depot "Bought new granite countertops & Innermost kitchen cabinets in January 2015. Had a problem with countertop installers. They broke removed too much of the sink cabinet. A problem with the..." Read more Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more Purchased Samsung from Home Depot Home Depot "I'll be out of the office on vacation from Monday, March 6th through Monday, March 13th. If this is an urgent matter please contact Alyson Buck at Alyson.buck@sea.samsung.com Terry Thompson..." Read more Home Depot - ZBeast 48 inch mower held hostage because Manufacturer hasn't paid. Home Depot "ZBeast mower from Home Depot . Drive belt broke after about 15 min of use. On January 27th I started trying to get it fixed under warranty. Long story short..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more