3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered twelve 4x4x8 pressure treated posts and 36 2x4x8 studs for outside delivery scheduled for 5/2/17.Delivery was to occur between 6am and 8pm.

Delivery guy called around 5pm with an ETA and arrived around 6:30pm. Except he was six 4x4's short. I placed the order in person at the Marina del Rey store on Jefferson and there was plenty of stock, so there was no reason why the employee could not have loaded all twelve 4x4's. He/she made a note on the delivery ticket that Home Depot would deliver the remaining six posts on 5/3/17.

Sorry, not acceptable. I scheduled delivery for 5/2 and waited all day. I was not able to wait another full day for the six posts they shorted me to be delivered the next day. There was no reason whatsoever why the complete order could not have been delivered IN FULL.

So I told the delivery driver I would not sign for the short delivery and he said he would have to take them back. Fine. Take them. The most annoying thing is, he had another unaccepted delivery on the flatbed that included six of the exact 4x4x8 posts that would have made my order complete.

Truck driver said he could not separate them from the other order, because they were from a different store. It's this kind of *** that infuriates me. "To *** with the customer. We can't split complete our services even if it means splitting orders between stores." News Flash: THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST.

My entire schedule is thrown off now, and it's all because of some lazy-headed hamster at Home Depot who could not perform their services competently in the first place.No more business from me at the Home Depot, whose motto should be "Who Cares?"

Review about: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Sales person.

I didn't like: Unexplained shortage in the delivery of my order.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments