2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We bought a stove and refrigerator from home Depot on Nov.30th.

The last day of their "sale". We were suppose to get our refrigerator delivered Friday the 16th? Now I get a call that it will be the 28th? (Because of the weather, but she wasn't sure, had a very southern accent) Yes, we had a snow storm yesterday, but I was assuming it might back up the deliveries by a couple of days.

After reading pages and pages of complaints on the internet, now I'm getting nervous about dealing with Home Depot. It's for sure I won't buy flooring or countertops/sink like I was planning to after reading the horror stories of other customers.

I also find it VERY strange that Samsung is calling us and NOT HOME Depot...what gives with that?Joy McLouth

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with salesman at home depot very nice and stated that there is a room for improvement of delayed delivery date by almost a month and incompetence. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of home depot delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Home Depot needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home depot delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Depot.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments