2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

First off getting in touch with tge person you need to speak to is a joke.I was told the flooring delivery would take up to 10 days.

10 days came and went I called to inquire about it several times and got different answers each time. The last answer I got was that the particular flooring we ordered always takes a little longer to come in. Three weeks later I called again and was told it was coming in on a Friday so I arranged delivery for a Saturday. The time frame was 6am to 8 pm.

We are not living in the house yet and live about an hour away so I asked if they could narrow the delivery time. I was told yes and to call back the day before delivery so I did and was given a time of 9:15 am. Enroute to the house I noticed I had two missed phone calls. A man called at 6 am asking if we were home.

The next call was at 7:15 am stating the delivery would have to be rescheduled!! I was livid and told her I was told 9:15 and that we are not living at the house yet. I asked if there was any way they could come later on "oh no they will be in another state so there is no way they could come back and deliver. The bottom line is this the communication is beyond terrible.

Nobody seems to know anything and when you do get some sort of a half *** response again the next person you talk to knows nothing about nothing!

I will never do business with a company that obviously could care less about customer satisfaction at all.They should call the customer to let them know what's going on instead the customer has to keep calling them and if your lucky enough you won't have to listen to the recording five times before a human picks up only to half *** or not be of help at all!!!!

Review about: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments