Chapter I I have purchased six appliances; original delivery date was scheduled and on the date of the delivery nobody showed up and 2 hours later on the phone I still had no answer as to why I was not informed that my appliances would not be delivered on that day.However, a new delivery date was established.

Chapter II New delivery date arrived so did the delivery truck: half hour call before the delivery turned into 5 minutes. I was excited and ready to get the new equipment. My happiness turned into disappointment in a matter of seconds. They only had four out six appliances, the refrigerator was not on the truck: I empty my refrigerator for second time for no reason, not to mention turning of gas and water.

I had no option but to refuse the delivery, because I was informed by Home Depot that the delivery can not be made unless all the equipment ordered is present. Chapter III Finally we have arrived on "the third lucky day". The truck has arrived, this time the delivery people called from my driveway, so much for the half hour notice. However, the morning turn into proverbial "cluster ...k".

This time again only four out of six appliances were on the truck with wrong refrigerator and delivery personnel informed me that according to paper work they are not removing old equipment. I showed my paper work distinctively reflecting that I have paid for removal.

NO, that did not matter to these two fine gentlemen...Delivery canceled.Home Depot is horrible with these types of problems; after spending countless hours on the phone and being promised quick resolution as of yet nobody has called me back...Stay tuned for next chapter (" The Revenge of the Dish Washer")

Review about: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments