1.7

Bought a dryer from Home Depot, they delivered the Dryer on a Saturday and the delivery person cranked the gas valve so hard he caused a small gas leak, had to have Nicor replace the valve at a cost of $60.Dryer supposedly brand new, makes a terrible loud rattling noise off and on after the first minute it is on.

Spent 4 hours on the phone Monday being hung up on by the automated system when I would choose issue with appliance delivered. Finally got through to someone by pushing a number for some other division, they put me through to someone else who said they would send someone out to FIX the dryer. Ridiculous that someone would fix something that is supposedly new. I called and got through to someone else who said they will replace the Dryer and someone would call me in a few days to let me know when the replacement dryer would be delivered.

I also got a confirmation call and email saying the dryer would be replaced and I would be hearing from someone to schedule a time. It is now the next week and NO ONE has called about the replacement. I called the person who emailed me and was told maybe GE changed their mind about replacing the dryer and that he would check on it and call me in a day or two! How does a company do business like this!!!!

Absolutely ridiculous the run around I have gotten and I am stuck waiting to hear from someone else in a day or two???Shame on you Home Depot.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Home Depot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Home Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments