I purchased a $900 in wall electric oven from Home Depot (GE product).So far three times I have had to replace the oven door.

I was told that the next time would cost me $600-800 dollars out of my pocket. The door of the oven is vented at the top of the door. This heat blows directly onto the instrument panel (i.e., off on, bake,m broil, etc,) The insturments are coverdd with a plastic sheet with the words embossed on the plastic.

The heat bubbles the plastic up and now you can not read the dials and eventually it will fall off and I will not be able to use the oven at all.GE claims this is NOT A DEFECT AND HAS ESENTIALLY WASHED THEIR HANDS OF ME AND MY GE OVEN.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

PLEASE READ before considering Home Depot for flooring installation Home Depot "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..." Read more Home Depot - Christmas Tree Stand Review Home Depot "...We purchased the tree pad and bag in case water should get spilled while watering it, (ironic) so we couldn't see that it was poolong up in the bag on..." Read more Home Depot - Innermost Cabinetry Cabinet Review from Glastonbury, Connecticut Home Depot "Bought new granite countertops & Innermost kitchen cabinets in January 2015. Had a problem with countertop installers. They broke removed too much of the sink cabinet. A problem with the..." Read more Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car Home Depot "Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car The Home Depot paint employee did not seal the paint I purchased properly which resulted in it spilling in the back of my..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more