My husband and I decided to get our mother in law a 3.5 chest-typefreezer

or Christmas.We purchased the freezer atstore 3908,in Okla.City,OK.

73127.The brand name is Fridgidaire. It was dented and scratched on the bottom very badly. The date we purchased was 12/18/09 at 3;26p.m. The man helping us was pleasant.

I would nlike to know why you are selling damaged goods???Please check your merchandise in the boxes.I do not have any names of the people to mgive you but I gave you the type, date, andf everything I can possibly tell you.,

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

queenoftheclick

I recently had problems with my local Home Depot too.Online help from Home Depot Customer Care (Michael) was not helpful at all and he told me that I would receive $$ from our store manager.

Our manager never called and Michael from Customer Care did not follow up with the store or send our complaint to the Home Depot headquarters.

I know you are probably hoping that you can get help, but if you don't get a proper response, contact corporate headquarters.Good luck.

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #97255

It sound like you unfortunately got a freezer that was in a box where neither you nor the employee could see the damage. The sad thing is that if the products are not in a box people want a discount because they think it was a return or a display product. As a consumer you can always ask to have the box removed at the store.

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #96853

This is Michael from Home Depot Customer Care; I would like to apologize about the condition of your freezer. I would like to hear more about what had happened, please email me and I will be glad to look further into this for you.

Michael