My husband and I decided to get our mother in law a 3.5 chest-typefreezer

or Christmas. We purchased the freezer atstore 3908,in Okla.City,OK.

73127.The brand name is Fridgidaire. It was dented and scratched on the bottom very badly. The date we purchased was 12/18/09 at 3;26p.m. The man helping us was pleasant.

I would nlike to know why you are selling damaged goods??? Please check your merchandise in the boxes.I do not have any names of the people to mgive you but I gave you the type, date, andf everything I can possibly tell you.,

Comments

queenoftheclick

I recently had problems with my local Home Depot too. Online help from Home Depot Customer Care (Michael) was not helpful at all and he told me that I would receive $$ from our store manager.

Our manager never called and Michael from Customer Care did not follow up with the store or send our complaint to the Home Depot headquarters.

I know you are probably hoping that you can get help, but if you don't get a proper response, contact corporate headquarters. Good luck.

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #97255

It sound like you unfortunately got a freezer that was in a box where neither you nor the employee could see the damage. The sad thing is that if the products are not in a box people want a discount because they think it was a return or a display product. As a consumer you can always ask to have the box removed at the store.

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #96853

This is Michael from Home Depot Customer Care; I would like to apologize about the condition of your freezer. I would like to hear more about what had happened, please email me and I will be glad to look further into this for you.

Michael