Ease of Use

I purchased a dishwasher from Home Depot and paid Home Depot to have the dish washer installed.The cabinet next to the dishwasher was damaged during the installation.

I contacted Home Depot regarding the damage and they referred me to the installation vendor. This vendor declined my claim without even sending someone out to look at the damage. The fellow that installed my dishwasher did not arrive at my home until 8 or 9 at night. He said he had been installing appliances all day.

He also said that this was not his "real job", His job was a truck Driver and his truck was broke down so he was installing alliances. It is amusing that Home Depot has this prominently placed on their website, "A network of experienced, licensed, local installation contractors".

What is should say is " We can refer installers but if they damage your property don't call us because we don't care" By the way my kitchen cabinets were purchased from Home Depot too.Disgraceful way to treat a customer.

Review about: Home Depot Dishwasher Installation.

Preferred solution: I want my cabinet fixed.

I didn't like: Customer service more line no service, Customer service more like no service.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments