Verified Reviewer

3.0

Today, Sunday 7/19/2020, my wife and I went to Home Depot on 4864 E Kings Canyon Ave, Fresno, CA 93727. A little after 8:00 AM, I approached a worker and told him we needed some carpet.

He said "Okay, I can help you. Which one would you like?" We looked around and told him that we liked the "Coffee Bean" one. He then said, "That one I do not have enough for you." Then we chose the "Sky Point" one and we gave him the measurements for the living room, hall way, and 3 bedrooms. We asked him to cut each room separately.

He then started to cut for the living room, the hall way, and one bedroom. Then he said, "The roll ran out. I have to put another roll in to cut for you guys. We said OK.

We then waited for around 10 minutes. He came back and said that "It will be a while because the guy whos going to get the roll down from the shelves is helping another customer." We said, OK, no problem. We then waited almost 1 hour. We told him that we have to go and will come back later and to please have the roll ready and keep the measurements we gave you.

He said Ok. We then took what he cut for us to the register for to pay. We went back to home depot around 5:00PM and the guy who helped us in the morning was not there anymore. We asked another worker to cut the carpet for us.

He asked Which one do you need? We told him that we came earlier this morning and already got half of what we needed. The worker who helped this morning said he would get the roll ready but it was not ready yet. Now this worker said, Let me go talk to the guy who can get the carpet roll down from the shelves.

We then waited one more hour to get the carpet roll ready to cut for us.

This has greatly wasted our time, waiting a whole hour in the morning and another whole hour when we went back. We could have gotten our work done if we had gotten what we needed in the morning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Better customer services to what he/she promised to make customer come back to get what they needed..

Home Depot Pros: More products to buys.

Home Depot Cons: Customer services.

Location: 4864 E Kings Canyon Rd, Fresno, CA 93727