53 views
Verified Reviewer

I just experienced the most insulting customer service at the Port Charlotte Fl store of Home Depot. I made a purchase of 032247****40 50QT Moisture Control Potting Soil.

Your advertised price on the pallet was $2.09. It rang up at $15.94 a bag so I took the clerk to the pallet and she saw this price and told me I should go to Customer Service to get it resolved. The Supervisor just as much called me a thief that I should have known that was not the price which I told him I DID NOT work at Home Depot and that was the priced advertised. He stated it was like comparing apples to orange and I informed him I was buying dirt not fruit.

It was take the rung up price or leave it so I requested a refund.

He stated the customers move the ad prices around outside BUT there was not one that had $15.94 sticker anywhere. Not happy with my experience...Have always had good service but rethinking my relationship with your company.

Carolyn S Watter

Preferred solution: Apology.

Location: 19690 Cochran Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL 33948

Comments

#1914558

As of Monday ( 8 24 2020), no employee will be allowed to wear a vented facemask at the Home Depot on 1261 Military Hwy in Norfolk. We will all be forced to wear a facemask without a vent.

As a result, a lot of employees, including me, will probably be passing out due to the difficulty breathing in a ventless face mask. Those of us with asthma and sinus problems and other breathing related health problems will more than likely be passing out which would probably mean so many ambulances stopping by every day at Home Depot , and in turn, workers will be having to use more sick leave. But the bottom line, is that the store's management only cares about the profit margin.

People are being encouraged to boycott the Home Depot store on 1269 Military Hwy in Norfolk due to this insane bureaucracy and corrupt store management. Tylor( Home Depot Employee)

Home Depot Reviews