HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED:
concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070;
store manager -Ferdi Mongo
i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i got the box home. i proceeded to install the toilet. got the bowl installed to the floor and caulked around it... much to my surprise, i found out, the tank to bowl gasket kit was missing... went back to the store...YOUR RETURNS CLERK WAS A GENTLEMAN...he gave me a flat bed cart and told me to go get the toilet from the shelf that i bought, bring it back and he would give me the gasket kit and just send it back to the vendor...all good!..right? so i did what he told me to do. when i got back to the returns desk, your manager, Ferdi Mongo told me it wouldn't work that way. he suggested that i go get one off the shelf. well, this tank uses a special gasket that you do not stock on your shelf. and he told me that all stock has sealed boxes and no one just takes parts out of a box... so he insulted me..not once but twice! 1) telling me that i was mistaken; not possible the gasket kit could have been missing from the box.
2) insulted me again by inferring that it was me who made the mistake and i misplaced the gasket kit. by the time he finished insulting me, and we finished our "spat", he opened the box, gave me the gasket kit THAT NEVER WAS IN THE BOX I PURCHASED. and i went on my way....BY THE WAY...THE BOX I PURCHASED HAD BLUE TAPE SEALING THE BOX...THAT IS NOT A FACTORY SEAL...SOMEONE IN THAT STORE OPENED THE BOX AND RE-SEALED IT WITH THAT BLUE TAPE..IM NOT ***...AND I THINK YOUR STORE MANAGER OWES ME AN APOLOGY AND A REPRIMAND FOR INSULTING ME IN FRONT OF STORE CUSTOMERS...WHY WOULD I TRAVEL 16 MILES ROUND TRIP ON MY DAY OFF TO STIFF YOU FOR A GASKET KIT? WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE? I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME!
LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES; DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A FACTORY SEAL TO YOU? ...NO! SOMEONE RE-SEALED THAT BOX IN THE STORE! AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH A STORE MANAGER ABOUT HOW HE THINKS I MISPLACED SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T MISPLACE!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Worst service ever once our card was charged! Paid 19k 2 months before project started. And have horrible customer service and follow up on remodel with Sacramento Ca..."
- "Product ordered: new dishwasher Installation: paid in full. Issue: On 12/15/2013 Home Depot delivery service came to haul, deliver and install dishwasher. While removing old dishwasher in forceful way, Home Depot personnel..."
- "Don't hire homedepot for purchasing granite and installing granite.they use an outside company to do job and if they screw up they make you deal with the install co and..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- " On March 12 at 11:15am I took my 1 year old dog, Reese to the groomers for the very first time. Upon arrival and during my initial phone conversations with..."
- "What a bunch of crooks!!! Don't buy one single item from this privately owned company. Do RESEARCH before you consider this junk. Don't try and contact "customer service" hotline. That's..."
- "I read several bad reviews on Seal Skin Covers (formerly Elite Boat Covers) when my cover roached and I thought I was hopeless for a warranty claim after seeing they..."