Verified Reviewer

ropojr53@***.com

JUNE 10TH 2021

CONSUMER FRAUD EXPOSED AT HOME DEPOT #0801

HOME DEPOT SELLING USED WASHERS AS NEW FOR FULL PRICE

*HOME DEPOT SOLD ME A REFRUBISHED WASHERS AS NEW; REPLACE IT WITH A DEFECTIVE WASHER WHICH EXPLODED IN MY HOME CAUSING $1,750.00 IN WATER DAMAGE;

CUSTOMER REQUEST CASHIERS CHECK OR HOME DEPOT GIFT CARD FOR DAMAGES; TO: HOME DEPOT C.E.O. CRAIG MEANER & TERESA WYNN ROSEBOROUGH 2455 PACES FERRY RD.

ATLANTA, GA. 30339

TO: WEST MOBILE HOME DEPOT #0801 STORE MANAGER CAMERAN ALLEN 755 SCHILLINGER RD. S. MOBILE, AL.

36695

MR. MEANOR/ MR. DECKER

MY NAME IS ROBERT POWE JR. AND I AM FROM MOBILE ALABAMA AND THIS MEMO IS IN REGARDS TO SEVERAL FRADULENT REFRUBISHED G.E.

WASHING MACHINES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED AS NEW FROM HOME DEPOT STORE #0801 AND THE WATER DAMAGE TOTALLING $1,750.00 THAT I HAVE RECEIVED IN MY HOME AS A RESULT OF THESE DEFECTIVE APPLIANCES.

IM SURE BY NOW THAT HOME DEPOT #0801 STORE MANAGER CAMERAN ALLEN HAS FORWARDED TO YOU MY FIRST MEMO REQUESTING THAT I MEET WITH YOU AT YOUR COPORATE OFFICE IN ATLANTA GEORGIA REGARDING THE TWO CONSUMER FRAUD INCIDENTS THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH YOUR MERCHANDISE AND MY DESIRE FOR YOU TO INTERVENE AND TO RESOVLE THIS MATTER BOTH PRIVATELY AND CONFIDENTIALLY.

I PERSONALLY HAND DELIVERED A HARD COPY OF THE FRIST MEMO TO MR. ALLEN ON MAY 20TH 2021 AND I AM SIMPLY FOLLOWING UP TO SEE IF YOU HAVE, IN FACT, RECEIVED IT AND IF YOU ARE AWARE OF MY CONCERNS AND MY DESIRE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU.

I WILL TRAVEL TO ATLANTA GEORGIA IF YOU SO DESIRE.

I INITIALLY MET WITH MR. ALLENS STORE SUPERVISOR MS. DNITA AND I INFORMED HER THAT HOME DEPOT STORE #0801 SOLD ME A REFRURBISHED WASHER AS NEW AND KNOWLINGLY REPLACED IT WITH G.E.

DEFECTIVE WASHER# GTW460ASJ7WW WHICH CAUSED MAJOR WATER DAMAGE TO MY HOME AND THAT I WAS CONSIDERING MY LEGAL OPTIONS IN REGARDS TO THIS INCIDENT.

MS. DNITA INFORMED ME THAT HOME DEPOT FROWNS ON ITS CUSTOMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO FILE A LIBALITY CLAIM PRIOR TO ALLOWING THEM TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE INTERNALLY AND SHE THEN ASSURED ME THAT SHE WOULD NOTIFY HER STORE MANAGER MR. ALLEN AND INITIATE THE PROCESS TO RESOLVE THE WASHER MERCHANDISE PORTION OF MY CLAIM AND FOR ME TO CONTACT THE COPORATE OFFICE IN ATLANTA REGARDING THE WATER DAMAGES TO MY HOME;

THEREFORE, IT IS ON THE STRENGTH OF MS. DNITAS ADVICE THAT I AM TAKING THIS APPROACH VIA NOTARIZED LETTER IN MY ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER PRIOR TO CONSULTING AN ATTORNEY.

I HAVE IN MY POSSESSION A WEST MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE INVOICE #H0801-2**** WHICH I HAVE PROVIDED TO MR.

ALLEN WHICH EMPHATICALLY CONVEYS BY DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HOME DEPOT IS SELLING REFRUBISHED APPLIANCES AS NEW ITEMS WITHOUT THE CUSTOMERS KNOWLEDGE AND ARE PERSUADING MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS TO PURCHASE A FIVE YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION PLAN ON REFRUBISHED AND DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE SOLD AS NEW.

I ALSO HAVE IN MY POSSESSION A SECOND DOCUMENT FROM A CHICAGO LAW FIRMS BLOG WHICH EMPHATICALLY CONVEYS THAT G.E. WASHER MODEL NO#GTW460ASJ7WW WHICH HOME DEPOT SOLD ME HAS BEEN DEFECTIVE SINCE 2015 AND THAT HOME DEPOT IS ACUTELY AWARE OF ITS PRODUCT DEFECTS DUE TO THE ENORMEOUS COMPLAINTS THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED ON THEIR WEBSITE. AS SUCH, I AM HIGHLY CONCERNED THAT MY SITUATION MAY NOT BE AN ISOLATED INCIDENT AND THAT MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS ARE POSSIBLLY BEING DECEIVED IN THE SAME LIKE MANNER;

PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING TWO SEPARATE INCIDENTS THAT HAS PERSONALLY HAPPEN TO ME REGARDING THIS MOST EGREGIOUS INCIDENT AS I HAVE ALREADY BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR STORE MANAGERS ATTENTION ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS.

ON SEPTERBER 9TH 2017 I PURCHASED A GENERAL ELECTRIC WASHING MACHINE WITH A FIVE YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION PLAN FOR $730.00 WHICH WAS DELIVERED TO MY HOME ON SEPTEMBER 23RD 2017. A WEEK LATER THE WASHER BROKE AND THE HOME DEPOT CONTRACT REPAIRMAN DISPATCHED TO MY HOME INFORMED ME THAT THE WASHER I HAD PURCHASED HAD BEEN WORKED ON BEFORE AND THAT THE UNIT WAS USED AND REFRUBISHED.

THE CONTRACT REPARMANS NAME AND INVOICE WAS GIVEN TO STORE MGR. CAMERAN ALLEN.

YOUR STORE MANAGER AT THAT TIME, NOT MR. ALLEN, WAS GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO INTERVENE AND ON OCTOBER 3RD 2017 I RECEIVED A BRAND NEW WASHER FROM YOUR DISTRICT HOME DEPOT LOCATION IN PENSACOLA, FLORIDAOR SO I THOUGHT.

TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER ON MARCH 6TH 2020 THIS SECOND WASHER WHICH HOME DEPOT ALLEGE WAS A NEW UNIT EXPLODED IN MY HOME AND I RECEIVED SIGNIFICANT WATER DAMAGED. I USED MY FIVE YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION PLAN AGAIN AND WHEN THE CONTRACT REPAIRMAN CAME TO MY HOME HE TOLD ME THAT THIS SECOND UNIT WAS DEFECTIVE AND THE INTERNAL WASHER COMPONENTS HAD TO BE REBUILT AND SOME PARTS REPLACED.

THE G.E. SERVICE REPAIR INVOICE NUMBER OF THIS SECOND INCIDENT IS G.E. SERVICE INVOICE #336570 AND INVOICE #336608.

ACCORDING TO THE INVOICE THIS DEFECTIVE UNIT SUFFERED TRANSMISSION FAILURE, TRANSMISSION BEARINGS SHATTERED, MOLD SHIFT ASSEMBLY MAL-FUNCTION AND THE DRIVE BELT WAS BROKEN. THE TECHNICIANS FIRST NAME IS CARL AND HIS NUMBER IS #133-02-**** AND THIS DOCUMENT IS ALSO AVAILABLE UPON YOUR REQUEST.

HOME DEPOT SENT A SUPERVISOR BY THE NAME OF MIKE TO MY HOUSE TO INSPECT THE REFURBISHED WASHER AND IT WAS TOTALLY REBUILT.BUT I WAS NEVER COMPENSATED FOR MY WATER DAMAGES;

WATER DAMAGE AGAIN FROM DEFECTIVE G.E. WASHER

MAY 20TH 2021

ON MAY 20TH 2021, FOURTEEN MONTHS LATER, THE EXACT SAME WASHER IS BROKE AGAIN AND I HAVE WATER DAMAGE AGAIN IN MY HOME. IN SHORT, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN FOUR YEARS THAT I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH REFURBISHED, DEFECTIVE AND FAULTY MERCHANDISE FROM HOME DEPOT ALLEGEDLY SOLD AS NEW AND THE SECOND TIME THAT I HAVE WATER DAMAGE.

ON MAY 21ST 2021, I WENT TO THE WEST MOBILE HOME DEPOT STORE AND I HAD A MEETING WITH STORE MANAGER CAMERAN ALLEN AND HIS ASISTANT MANAGER MR. JOHNATHAN CONCERNING THIS LATEST MAY 20th 2021 INCIDENT AND I TOOK THE LIBERTY TO TAPE OUR CONVERSTION WHICH IS PERFECTLY LEGAL IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA.

WHILE MR.

ALLEN AND HIS ASSISTANT JOHNATHAN BOTH DENIED HAVING ANY DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF KNOWINGLY SELLING REFURBISHED APPLIANCES FROM HOME DEPOTMR. ALLEN DID IN FACT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HOME DEPOT ACCEPTS USED AND RETURN MERCHANDISE THAT IS INSPECTED FOR QUALITY AND THEN LABLED WITH A YELLOW-TAG AND RE-SOLD TO THE PUBLIC FOR A REDUCED PRICE WITH A WARRANTY.

MR. ALLEN ALSO STATED THAT HOME DEPOT HAD BEEN USING A DELIVERY COMPANY BY THE NAME OF SURFPRO IN THE PAST BUT HOME DEPOT HAS SINCE TERMINATED THEIR CONTRACT WITH SURFPRO AND ACCORDING TO THE INVOICES I PRESENTED TO MR. ALLEN, SURPRO EMPLOYEES MR.

WELLS AND MR. ANTONIO DID IN FACT DELIVERED THESE FAULTY REFURBISHED DEFECTIVE UNITS TO MY HOME THAT WAS PURCHASED AS NEW FROM STORE #0801. PLEASE RETRIEVE A COPY OF THESE INVOICES FROM WEST MOBILE STORE MANAGER MR. CAMERAN ALLEN AS WELL.

EVENTHOUGH MR.

ALLEN AND HOME DEPOT DID IN FACT GIVE ME A BRAND NEW WASHER ON JUNE 8TH 2021 AND A FREE FIVE YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION PLAN..I AM ALSO VERY AWARE THAT IF I HAD NOT PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED A FIVE YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION PLAN I DONT BELIEVE THAT I WOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE SERVICE THAT I DID; BE THAT AS IT MAY, I AM GRATEFUL THAT THEY DID, IN FACT, ADDRESSED THE MERCHANDISE PORTION OF MY CLAIM AND THE ONLY THING LEFT PENDING TO SATISFY IS THE WATER DAMAGES TO MY HOME TOTALING $1,750.00.

WILL YOU PLEASE REVIEW THIS MATTER WITH MR. ALLEN AND SENT ME A CASHIERS CHECK OR A HOME DEPOT GIFT CARD FOR $1,750.00 BY JULY 5TH 2021. I BELIEVE THAT 14 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR YOU TO RESPOND TO MY REQUEST IN WRITING.

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME TO MY HOME AND VIEW THE DAMAGE.BUT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY IN ADDRESSING THIS MATTER.

YOUR RESPONSE IN WRITING WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

A NOTARIZED COPY OF THIS MEMO WILL BE FORTH COMING VIA CERTIFIED MAIL.

ROBERT P.

cc.

WIGGINS, CHILDS, PANTAZIS, FISHER & GOLDFARB, ATTORNEYS AT LAW

cc. SHANNON BREANAN, FOX 10 NEWS INVESITAGTIVE REPORTS, MOBILE, AL.

Home Depot Pros: Best store in the world when totally transparent with customer.

Comments