Verified Reviewer

1.6

I ordered pavers three weeks ago from Home Depot in Anaheim Hills. This was a big order of 15 pallets for $3500.

I gave clear instructions that delivery should be done with a flat bed truck given our location access. We had the same issue a few months earlier with the delivery of 9 pallets.

Two weeks later the delivery failed as they didnt bring a flat bed truck. We were promised by a logistics manager Mark that pavers will be delivered within 5 business days. Mark also said he reached out to the regional manager to resolve the issue.

After that date Mark told us they would deliver them one pallet at a time if they had to. On the 6th day, two HD employees (Frank was one of them) delivered 1 pallet and promised more will be delivered the next day. Nothing arrived on the 7th day.

style="background-color:

style="background-coloWe are now on the 8th day. I called again.

First I was told by Adam, another associate manage, that Mark had no authority and that I would have to wait 5 more days. Of course I know the same story will happen again. Adam had the impertinence to start a sentence with if you unwilling to wait for 5 more business day!

style="background-colo

style="background-colo It has been impossible to reach Mark or Robert Dumas, the store manager.

I have workers that I pay everyday to wait to HD.

I expect HD to behave in the best interest of its customers and take projects seriously. I have been owning stock in HD for over 10 years and have had very good returns on it, but these recurring issues do not bode well for the future of the company.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Home Depot.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Home Depot Cons: Phone customer service, Product was not being delivered by home depot.

Location: 1095 North Pullman Street, Anaheim, CA 92807