Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.3

Dear Sir / Madam,

I purchased several items from your Mahwah, NJ location yesterday, one of which was a "Lucky Bamboo Small Vase" (product #706718****27) for $9.98 + tax. I realize this is a small item, and what will seem like a small complaint, however, I am aggravated enough to reach out to you today about it.

For whatever reason, known only to the employee who did this (or was instructed to by management) a tag with the UPC was affixed to the uneven ceramic detail on the side of the vase.

It.

Will. Not. Come. Off.

It is now day #2, and I have tried everything in my possession to remove the remnants of this tag to no avail - even soaking it in rubbing alcohol.

My only other option is steel wool and that will ruin the surface of the vase. I have spent more time than I ever should have, not only trying to get this tag off, but taking the time to write to you about this.

What on God's green earth possessed someone to do this? The bottom is flat, with no drainage holes and no reason whatsoever that this tag couldn't have been put there. What am I supposed to do now?

This is to be displayed and I cannot do so like this nor should I have to purchase another cleaning product to remove it.

Please advise by return.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Again, I realize this is kind of minor in the greater scheme of things, but it has been aggravating enough to me to reach out. I really like and want this little plant as an accent piece, but I can't do so until it looks presentable.

User's recommendation: Check for unremovable price tags - source of huge aggravation!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 465 State Highway 17, Mahwah, NJ 07430