54 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

I went to the store and purchased a patio door with a screen and a security door. Home Depot provided the installers to do the work.

Before they arrived the doors and materials were delivered and placed in my garage. The installer arrived a couple of days later. They were from RF Installations LLC.

My complaint is that I did not get the screen, i guess the sales person did not add it to my order. Below are some pictures of the lousy job they performed on the patio door.

I did not take picture of the top of the doors and the inside of the house. They were suppose to be "professionals". According to the person that took the measurement the trimming around the door was suppose to be replaced. This was not done, they just nail the bad trimming back and then installed the security door.

It looks terrible, i don't feel very secured.

I spoke with management and corporate and I just received a letter for me to contact RF Installations. My business was with Home Depot, not these people.

These people also took some of my personal property from the garage and they left with the material that I paid for the work.So my advice to customers that are going to use installers from Home Depot, is to sit and micromanage these people. Don't let them have access to your personal property.

Don't take your eyes off them. This is the second time this happened to me.

User's recommendation: Don't take your eyes off the people that are in your house performing work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Installation.

Location: 7677 East Broadway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85710