Verified Reviewer

2.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jul 03, 2021

The only update is we still have a tool chest and a broken key. And we paid good money for this.

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2021

My husband and I were in Home Depot, and I decided he needed a new tool Chest, so he liked the Huskey's and that is what we got. I had a couple other things to get so I went to get them and came back and paid for everything.

There were two guys that loaded it in our car. When we got home our neighbor helped us unload the tool chest, and we got it into the house, then noticed inside the key to it was broken, so we had gotten a smaller chest to go on top of this one, but decided we didn't need it so we took it back today and the guy in returns was very nice, and had no problems with that return, But I asked him about the Key and he said just go to isle 10 and they will make you one for it to replace it. So we went to that isle and no one was there I walked up and down the isle and looked throughout no one there, so I headed to the front of the store and saw someone that worked there and said can you please get someone to help us in keys. And she did call someone, this guy his name was Logan that is what the nametag said.

came and I explained to him about the key and what the guy said in returns said and he said to me sorry I can't do this. I said why not, I can't make a key off of that, I was upset and I said to him ok, this is my last time at this Home Depot or any for that fact. My husband and I went up to the front of the store and there were 4 employees just standing around talking doing absolutely nothing. I said to my husband this is why you can't find anyone here to help you they are all group together talking and not helping customers.

After my other incident with Home Depot and there is a review for it too.

I don't plan on shopping there ever again. I will go out of my way to Lowe's or somewhere else.

s today when we So to

User's recommendation: Go somewhere where you get customer service and not a run around from employees.

Preferred solution: I would like a key for this tool box or they can exchange it for another one but deliver it in there truck other than my car..

Home Depot Pros: Close by.

Home Depot Cons: Poor customer service and run-around.

Location: 10120 Southeast Washington Street, Portland, OR 97216