4.0

Hello,

I had two poor experiences tied into the primary experience. First, I got Robert *** the Chat and he was super rude.

That seemed to start the ball rolling for the kind of experience I had after that. He was mad bc I called him out on screwing up the address he put in to have my order sent to. I cut and paste the text thread back to him and after that he hung up on me. He was super rude and was not accommodating.

Then I next spoke to marian@***e Depot.com and she was equally as rude. She wouldnt listen to what I was trying to tell her about the order. So I ended up with two loads of flooring that cost me almost $10,000 and I only needed one. Now I have to take the one order back to the store to get my refund.

They both seemed like under paid customer service reps who really didnt give a crap about my problem.

Maybe you need some sort of orientation that teaches them how to I have better customer service skills. Ive never had those problems with Home Depot in the past.

User's recommendation: Ask to speak to someone different.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Home Depot Pros: Close by, In-store sales support, Location.

Home Depot Cons: No urgency, Unhelpful staff.

Comments