If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:
I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company Contractors Wardrobe.They send the door without instruction on how to put it together and without the handle.
Call Kaitleen Tuesday 7/19/11 she said she had to investigate, investigate??? A door that it cost me $1000.00 and she's investigating what, she told my contractor she will call buy 8:00pm and the same with Home Depot, she told the lady "A" at Home Depot she will give her a call by 8:00pm. Did not call my contractor or lady "A" from HD. My contractor call the at 9:00 am to find out where was the handle and they told him they couldn't give him any information because Kaitleen was not in and she will not be in until 11: - 11:30am, they also told my contractor I could use the door by sticking my finger in one of the holes for the handle.
I was very upset when I learn about this, I just paid $1000.00 for a door that should have a handle so they tell me to put my finger through the hole and use it that way. WHAT!?!? So I thought well maybe I'm over reacting so I tried it and that door is so heavy I almost broke my finger. So I call to be on hold for 40 minutes to leave a message that to this time and day they have not returned my call.
Seriously, do they have children with no education working there? They don't have a clue about customer service; they are not professional and very irresponsible. I felt like I was dealing with someone that has their business at their back yard and employees their family members to save on payroll.
At all this I purchase the door with HD so I though why I making phone call using time I don't have adding stress to my life. So I got HD to do what they were supposed to do, call them and get me my handle after back and forward with HD lady "C" in management from Tuesday that we realize we didn't had the handle we could get the handle Friday.
I say could because at this point I don't trust any off them and today is Thursday. So I have a beautiful shower that cost me a lot of money and can't use it.
Can anybody say dissatisfied customer…… If your need a shower door do your homework, if the store you are buying from is buy from someone else cut the middle person, it didn't do anything for me.I search reviews on the company you are about to use, trust me you will have a lot less stress.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..."
- "I have been communicating (or attempting to communicate) with the store manager of the Buckhead store in Atlanta since late October. And my last several emails have been ignored My..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..."
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- " While paid and participated on a recent trip to the Grecian Isles, Condor Adventures notified the traveling party that the trip was cancelled. Although..."