If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:
I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company Contractors Wardrobe.They send the door without instruction on how to put it together and without the handle.
Call Kaitleen Tuesday 7/19/11 she said she had to investigate, investigate??? A door that it cost me $1000.00 and she's investigating what, she told my contractor she will call buy 8:00pm and the same with Home Depot, she told the lady "A" at Home Depot she will give her a call by 8:00pm. Did not call my contractor or lady "A" from HD. My contractor call the at 9:00 am to find out where was the handle and they told him they couldn't give him any information because Kaitleen was not in and she will not be in until 11: - 11:30am, they also told my contractor I could use the door by sticking my finger in one of the holes for the handle.
I was very upset when I learn about this, I just paid $1000.00 for a door that should have a handle so they tell me to put my finger through the hole and use it that way. WHAT!?!? So I thought well maybe I'm over reacting so I tried it and that door is so heavy I almost broke my finger. So I call to be on hold for 40 minutes to leave a message that to this time and day they have not returned my call.
Seriously, do they have children with no education working there? They don't have a clue about customer service; they are not professional and very irresponsible. I felt like I was dealing with someone that has their business at their back yard and employees their family members to save on payroll.
At all this I purchase the door with HD so I though why I making phone call using time I don't have adding stress to my life. So I got HD to do what they were supposed to do, call them and get me my handle after back and forward with HD lady "C" in management from Tuesday that we realize we didn't had the handle we could get the handle Friday.
I say could because at this point I don't trust any off them and today is Thursday. So I have a beautiful shower that cost me a lot of money and can't use it.
Can anybody say dissatisfied customer…… If your need a shower door do your homework, if the store you are buying from is buy from someone else cut the middle person, it didn't do anything for me.I search reviews on the company you are about to use, trust me you will have a lot less stress.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Allure Flooring - Home Depot. See picture. This is what happened two months after installation. It's even happening in areas that don't have furniture. The wear layer is disappearing and..."
- "Installed this in multiple bathrooms at the same time, after the first installation of the seals didn't take, tested multiple sealants on untouched seam and sanded seam areas and still..."
- "I went to Home Depot expecting a professional transaction along with professional installation. I went to the store and picked out doors that I needed to be installed, paid the..."
- "I bought a sofa with a MAJOR manufacture's defect... The threading is ripping through the material of the sofa because it is both too tightly sewn AND the micro fiber..."
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- "...I want my money back all 97 dollars before u ship me that fraud products u advertise..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."