Goshen, Ohio

RUN RUN RUN

2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done

they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the $33 fan we had.

the biggest issue we had is that they showed up when ever they felt like it, if they arrived every day and stayed the whole day then I see where the 2 weeks they were talking about, workmanship is what a beginner would do in many spots in the tile work.. shower head and side handle would have overlapped if i did not mention it.

the toilet they installed is now leaking.

they promised to comeback and fix a redo every thing by tomorrow or Monday

$15K plus and they are nickle and dime on an extra shampoo box that was requested to add

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Home Depot and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Home Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot and home depot bathroom remodeling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments