Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Featured

Had outside doors measured and installed.Argued with the Home Depot Mgr who measured the opening that I did not need doors cut down.

Treaded me like I did not know what I was talking about. When the doors where installed (cut down) there was all kinds of room around them and they did not need to be cut down.

I could not get a kick plate on my front door becuase the door was cut down.Unfortunately the man I was dealing with was not the regular door manager and he has since been promoted to the contracter dept.

Review about: Home Depot Door Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Home Depot - On my second fireplace heater and haven't owned one for a full week yet :( Home Depot "On Dec 28, 2015 after about of month of searching, comparing, and agonizing over cost, my husband and I ordered the Home Decorators Collection Rosengrant in Black Distressed Finish. It..." Read more Home Depot - Disappointed kitchen remodel Home Depot "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..." Read more Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more Home Depot - Damaged Granite Counter Top Home Depot "I have been communicating (or attempting to communicate) with the store manager of the Buckhead store in Atlanta since late October. And my last several emails have been ignored My..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more