Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Featured on Facebook

Had outside doors measured and installed.Argued with the Home Depot Mgr who measured the opening that I did not need doors cut down.

Related: Home Depot - Review about Blinds from Ashburn, Virginia

Treaded me like I did not know what I was talking about. When the doors where installed (cut down) there was all kinds of room around them and they did not need to be cut down.

I could not get a kick plate on my front door becuase the door was cut down.Unfortunately the man I was dealing with was not the regular door manager and he has since been promoted to the contracter dept.

Review about: Home Depot Door Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

PLEASE READ before considering Home Depot for flooring installation Home Depot "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..." Read more Home Depot - Terrible paint Home Depot "I'm including this under Home Depot since Behr paint sells exclusively to them. Behr paint is peeling off my home. Contacted Behr and they wouldn't live up to their lifetime..." Read more Home Depot - Disappointed kitchen remodel Home Depot "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..." Read more Home Depot - ZBeast 48 inch mower held hostage because Manufacturer hasn't paid. Home Depot "ZBeast mower from Home Depot . Drive belt broke after about 15 min of use. On January 27th I started trying to get it fixed under warranty. Long story short..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more