Home Depot - Bad door measurement
Had outside doors measured and installed.Argued with the Home Depot Mgr who measured the opening that I did not need doors cut down.
Treaded me like I did not know what I was talking about. When the doors where installed (cut down) there was all kinds of room around them and they did not need to be cut down.
I could not get a kick plate on my front door becuase the door was cut down.Unfortunately the man I was dealing with was not the regular door manager and he has since been promoted to the contracter dept.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Home Depot Door Installation
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Why would you let an employee where a hat to put down OUR AMERICA!!! Really?? Don't worry, I will never shop your store agian since you are agianst my..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."