Verified Reviewer

1.4

We ordered a washer and dryer set on 9/6/2020, the washer was s/cheduled to be delivered on 9/17/2020 and the dryer 10/10/2020. We received a call on 9/16 letting us know our delivery window was from 12:30-4:30pm.

As a working person I had to take the day off. On 9/17 at around 3:15pm (an hour before the delivery window was to close) we received a call letting us know they had delivery issues, I agreed to wait longer and they assured me a call would be made if they could not get to me. We waited until 9:00pm, no delivery and no call. I called the next morning (9/18) and I was told they were going to add me to the afternoon deliveries (after 4:30).

I re-arranged my work schedule in order to be home by then, for nothing, I got a call early afternoon telling me they were not going to make it, but, they "promise" to make me the first delivery on 9/19, delivery window 7:30-11:30am. On 9/19, at 9:15am I got a call... their was an issue with the delivery and they could not make it until 3pm. I explained to the caller that for 3 days now this has been a waste of time and frustrating.

The caller stated "it's really not a waste of time, the delivery can be there at 3pm". I did not agree to wait any longer and to have a supervisor on the line. I was told I would get a call back. I waited two hours for the call back...

it never happened.

Meanwhile, there is no direct number for me to call and the delivery number is only automated outside of business hours. This has been the worse experience with Home Depot and their delivery team.

User's recommendation: Unless you like to waste your day waiting, don't use their delivery option.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Ossining, New York