Verified Reviewer

Supposed to have a dryer purchased from Home Depot in King of Prussia, PA on August 3rd. The delivery was scheduled for August 20, 2021, today, between 11 and 3.

The delivery was confirmed last week. Dryer never arrived. Called Home Depot 5 separate times beginning at 4:30. Was told they cannot reach the delivery people because their "phones are shut down." The salesperson explained that he could not help me.

Called back an hour and a half later. Waited on the phone through 30 rings before someone picked up to tell me that she couldn't find my order. Called back again at 6:30 and asked for the manager. Same story from her.

She had no idea what happened. She told me they use Freight Rite for deliveries. I also called the number on the brochure for delivery updates and got a robotic answering machine that told me my delivery was scheduled for September 4th, another two-week delay. What?

How did that happen? I never agreed to that. Lesson here is do not shop at Home Depot. Customer service is less than one star.

NO one knows anything about anything. Looked up Freight Rite. They are loaded with one-star reviews. Went on Lowes website.

Same dryer, same price, delivery this Sunday. Lesson learned.t Lowe'sop SShShop a

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Home Depot Pros: No pros.

Home Depot Cons: Customer service non-existent.

Location: 181 South Gulph Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406