Verified Reviewer

3.9

In May I applied for a home depot credit card. My credit took a hard inquiry but cannot find the report.

I just let it go. Not w I need a water heater and have no cash. I spent hours calling you he credit line and Home Depot Customer Service. Each time, 10x I was sent to citi credit and HD Project loan dept and those lines require account number (which I don't have) or SSI # which doesn't find an account.

No option to speak to CS Rep. Finally HD CS could not find the credit report and said I need to reapply! I went through a credit nightmare 10 yrs ago and went from 830 to 525! Now back to 766.

I don't want to take another hard inquiry. The CS rep then transferred me to the account # only line.

At that point I gave up. What a lousy excuse for Customer Service support HD has.

User's recommendation: No credit card, give up. No one cares or tries to resolve.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Water Heater Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Home Depot Pros: Appearance and surface durability, Convenience, Has products and services i need, Staff friendly.

Home Depot Cons: Credit support, Phone customer service, Unwilling to fix problem.

Location: 10200 Coors Bypass Northwest, Albuquerque, NM 87114