3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased a new washer/dryer from Home Depot.While delivery people were installing I was busy doing other things.

They tell me they are all set and sign for delivery. I signed like an *** without reading, but you also don't worry since it's a big brand like Home Depot right. Wash the clothes, great, put them in dryer and it sounds like its tumbling a box of nuts and bolts. Turned machine off, called Home Depot (this was about an hour after delivery people left) and was told it was not Home Depot's problem, I would have to call the manufacturer to schedule a service call, on a brand new 1 hour old dryer!

Even though their delivery driver turned it on and knew it was broken, but didn't want to deal with it, and that the drivers don't work for Home Depot they are contracted out. Once they deliver, they are DONE with you, and NO REFUNDS or EXHANGES.

It took another 3 1/2 weeks before I finally had a working dryer.Next time I will buy from Lowes since they do have a 30 day return policy and you will not get stuck with a brand new dryer at $900.00 that does not work.

Review about: Washer And Dryer Combination.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Take responsibility for the products you sell and especially your delivery drivers.

I liked: It was easy to initially purchase.

I didn't like: Dumping a broken brand new washer in my laundry room.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

You need to read the Lowe's complaints on here! If you think they are going to be any better you aren't very bright!