Verified Reviewer

On 5/19/21 i placed an order online for a Frigidaire Gallery side by side refrigerator. Model#GRSC2352A

which on website as special purchase.

Unit #1 was delivered 5/27/21.... it was visually defective and we sent it back.Unit #2"was delivered 6/7/21. At first it appeared fine then while we were pulling off all the wrapping, we see the control panel for ice and water is very loose on the top, the 3 shelves in the fridge are badly dented on the front. The doors are not even and there is a foot long crease on the bottom of the right side.

Now alot of prep happened in order to receive this unit #2. I called the number for repair after 50 mins on hold

Got set up for a tech appointment.

My problem is this ... we have had to empty our old unit twice in order to receive our new unit that was 2x delivered defective, and now i have to spend another day of my time waiting for the repair man for a brand new unit!

The quality control on this is absolutely terrible. Non existent.

We didnt buy a floor model, we paid home depot for a new. Supposed to be flawless refrigerator. I strongly feel Home Depot

should give us a discount on our purchase for all the trouble we have had to endure do to poor quality control.

We work hard for our money, and are not getting paid for this, but your employees are. Right now , we feel cheated by Home Depot...

i thought you guys were a repudible company and making a major purchase would be safe. I see i was very wrong.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments