Home Depot - Allure flooring -VERY BAD QUALITY, ADHESIVE IS NOT HOLDING
I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year .After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were widening.
After another month or so the adhesive on the seems failed to hold it together. We spoke to a service rep from Home Depot and tube of adhesive was send to us to repair some seems. The explanation was "some of the early productions had problems with the adhesive". Now we have gaps 5-6 mm and looks terrible.
Some of the planks are coming of and no glue will hold it back.
We will never buy any product from that company.1500$ wasted !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Appearance and surface durability
What I disliked
- Poor adhesive quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Allure Flooring Installation
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Most of us can relate to feeling ripped off by a “Big Box Company” and that there are no options but to take it. It’s unfortunate but true. I mean..."
- "...We purchased the tree pad and bag in case water should get spilled while watering it, (ironic) so we couldn't see that it was poolong up in the bag on..."
- "So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd. In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..."
- "first, the call quality is choppy at BEST! - at worst, it also CRACKLES!! we have the fastest cable connection available yet we still get choppy.2) we were told that..."
- "I bought an oblong large bed and within one day it was destroyed! So much for industrial quality. Don't buy this product. ..."