Home Depot - Allure flooring -VERY BAD QUALITY, ADHESIVE IS NOT HOLDING
I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year .After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were widening.
After another month or so the adhesive on the seems failed to hold it together. We spoke to a service rep from Home Depot and tube of adhesive was send to us to repair some seems. The explanation was "some of the early productions had problems with the adhesive". Now we have gaps 5-6 mm and looks terrible.
Some of the planks are coming of and no glue will hold it back.
We will never buy any product from that company.1500$ wasted !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Appearance and surface durability
What I disliked
- Poor adhesive quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Allure Flooring Installation
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "My second z50 home cut less than 200'x125' still cut even one season 2 belts the, deck paint has rust under it when it peeled up. bad painting.an metal.the factory..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "One year ago I had a kitchen installation including all stainless steel appliances and good quality cabinets. The job was done by Mr. Floors, contracted by Home Depot. ..."
- "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..."
- "I had a lot of problems with this company. They gave one date and time, then showed up later. They reinstalled four times, but always with scratches and lint between..."
- "first, the call quality is choppy at BEST! - at worst, it also CRACKLES!! we have the fastest cable connection available yet we still get choppy.2) we were told that..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."