Featured Not resolved

I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year .After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were widening.

After another month or so the adhesive on the seems failed to hold it together. We spoke to a service rep from Home Depot and tube of adhesive was send to us to repair some seems. The explanation was "some of the early productions had problems with the adhesive". Now we have gaps 5-6 mm and looks terrible.

Some of the planks are coming of and no glue will hold it back.

We will never buy any product from that company.1500$ wasted !

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of allure flooring installation from Home Depot and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Home Depot to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor adhesive quality. Author liked the most appearance and surface durability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

I have it in my house and am not happy about how easy the finish is coming off and leacing white and black spots also scratches very easily. Not good if you have pet airlifted children company also does not stand behind its material!