Whitby, Ontario
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year .After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were widening.

After another month or so the adhesive on the seems failed to hold it together. We spoke to a service rep from Home Depot and tube of adhesive was send to us to repair some seems. The explanation was "some of the early productions had problems with the adhesive". Now we have gaps 5-6 mm and looks terrible.

Some of the planks are coming of and no glue will hold it back.

We will never buy any product from that company.1500$ wasted !

Review about: Allure Flooring Installation.

I liked: Appearance and surface durability.

I didn't like: Poor adhesive quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

I have it in my house and am not happy about how easy the finish is coming off and leacing white and black spots also scratches very easily. Not good if you have pet airlifted children company also does not stand behind its material!