Featured Not resolved

Allure Flooring - Home Depot.See picture.

This is what happened two months after installation. It's even happening in areas that don't have furniture. The wear layer is disappearing and looks terrible.

Home Depot agreed the product was defective and paid for the material, but not the labor to replace which is $4,000.00 Don't purchase this product.

I'm supposed to enter 80 words, but have nothing else to say other than a picture speaks a thousand words

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of home depot installation. Home Depot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home depot installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Depot.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

you should not give up on having them pay for the install!i'm in the middle of the same thing with tile i purchased from them & i'm going after them for the install too, take them to small claims court, talk to your newspaper, tv.

do not let them get away with you paying for the installation! I actually just talked to a current manager of home depot & they filled me in on how they do everything to drag their feet, so the customers get fed up & give up trying to get a refund.

If people keep walking away from being screwed over, they will continue to do it to people.go after them for your install money!!!!