245 views
Verified Reviewer

Filed my 11% rebate for multiple items which I received all except for my biggest purchase. I keep getting the same run around.

Nobody can give me a straight answer.

Time to take my business else where. I will no longer use Home Depot for any of my future jobs.

Whoever is responding to the emails can't speak nor type with proper grammar.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Rebate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1819104

What was your biggest purchase? Is it one of the items excluded in all the fine print at the bottom of the form?

Some of the excluded items would be special order items, items already on sale, items that have bulk pricing, items from certain vendors. Always make sure to read the fine print on a rebate before making a purchase based on a rebate.

#1819123
@PissedConsumer1819104

Nope I bought the lifeproof floor $4,500 worth and they claim I got a discount which I didnt. I've been battling this for 2 months.

Never had an issue with them before, but this sent me over the edge. When talking with them and providing receipt 4 different times and numerous emails they cant tell me what discount I recieved.

Home Depot Reviews