Verified Reviewer

I walked into the Lithia Springs Home Depot on Thorton Road. I asked for help in plumbing.

No one came. I went back to the return counter and asked them to page someone in plumbing. Still no one came. I found a person not in plumbing who helped me find a part for a faucet that I bought and im mediately returned because it didn't fit inside the faucet head.

I then asked for the store manager but was let to the plumbing aisle were a person who should have helped me 20 minutes earlier was taking her time putting back returned items. I walked all the way down the aisle and stood next to her while she finished putting back return items. Then we walked back to plumbing and she looked for a faucet filter but could not find one that fit. She advised me more than once that I needed a new sink because the one I have is too old.

Out of desperation I asked her if there was anthing that could clean the filter I have. She suggested soaking it in vinegar which worked.

User's recommendation: Go to a different Home Depot. Two other customers agreed this is the worst store in our area.

Preferred solution: Apology.