Verified Reviewer

Saturday, June 19, I had a gas dryer delivered. Prior to the dryer even getting out of the truck, the driver came down to see where it was going to be placed.

Told me that he could not disconnect the old dryer. I figured deliver would be rescheduled. Driver said no, it would only take a couple of days for someone to come pick it up. Now, I am told I have to wait 11 days.

So I have two dryers, in a small room, cant use new dryer. Called homedepo, the "supervisor," after waiting to see what she could do for 30 minutes, told me there is nothing she can do! HOMEDEPO takes no responsibility for the actions of their employees! Clearly the driver would have been inconvenienced if delivery would have been rescheduled, so he LIED.

A great deal of their employees are LIARS.

Delivery men, look for a tip before they are even done.

Your number gets blocked from the phone they use the minute they leave..... NEVER AGAIN.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: New York, New York

Comments

#2027522

"Your number gets blocked from the phone ' Wow!! You sure told them, didn't you. I'm guessing they could care less if you blocked their number.

Home Depot Reviews