We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012.It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam.
The 2nd door was delivered with door handle on the wrong side. The 3rd door was delivered and installed. The installers drove staple nails through the vinyl when attaching wood trim. The door leaked rain water into the house.
Had to wait weeks for installers and manufacturer to figure out whose fault it was.
Finally the 4th door was delivered on the back of a pickup truck - cracked.Its been 5 months and the manager of Home Depot wants me to give them some more time!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Allure Flooring - Home Depot. See picture. This is what happened two months after installation. It's even happening in areas that don't have furniture. The wear layer is disappearing and..."
- "Home depot was hired to install their flooring Allure Vinyl by Trafficmaster, Made by Halstead. We did our whole brand new home in this floor 1400 sq ft, It is..."
- "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."