Home Depot - 8ft Custom JELD-WEN Sliding Glass Door
We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012.It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam.
The 2nd door was delivered with door handle on the wrong side. The 3rd door was delivered and installed. The installers drove staple nails through the vinyl when attaching wood trim. The door leaked rain water into the house.
Had to wait weeks for installers and manufacturer to figure out whose fault it was.
Finally the 4th door was delivered on the back of a pickup truck - cracked.Its been 5 months and the manager of Home Depot wants me to give them some more time!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "...We purchased the tree pad and bag in case water should get spilled while watering it, (ironic) so we couldn't see that it was poolong up in the bag on..."
- "I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona..."
- " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."