Verified Reviewer

2.5

Order WJ2933**** Issue.

On February 7th I went to the HD website to place an order for work to be performed on 2/8 to 2/9. When placing this order I was very very careful to verify all the items were in stock at HD Port Richmond #4150 store.

When I had the person (James Footman) goto the HD Port Richmond #4150 store to pick up the order I was quite surprised to discover the order was incomplete. The items were not only incomplete but when I had my pickup person look most items were in stock as the website indicated the day before when I placed the order.

The problem now (relevant to items on the order that are to be shipped is).

The address field is as follows:

James Footman

Pickup in store

Philadelphia, PA 19132

I received an email on 2/7/21 from HD notifying me that two items had been shipped to an address that is undeliverable. There are a bunch of additional items from order WJ2933**** that are to be shipped. I can only assume all the items with a address Pickup in Store will bounce back to the address they were sent from.

This will be a disaster..

Today I called 800 Homedepo to address this issue. I was told there was nothing that could be done. I would have to wait for all the items to be shipped and bounce back to the sender. This is not a plan for Success.

The remaining items must have the shipping address changed to Port Richmond #4150 store.

I also want to express my displeasure with how online orders are processed. I believe all the Items were listed as in stock. This to me meant when I called the store and was told my order was ready.

I expected it would be ready for pickup. Again I had my pickup man James Footman go shopping for the missing items and he found them.

I need a contact I can talk to that has the authority to address the pick up at store issue before more items ship to an undeliverable address.

Preferred solution: Change delivery address for remaining items to Port Richmond PA.

Comments