1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again.We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands of dollars in materials) for our entire house here.

Once the credit card was swiped, we were sitting ducks. Nothing we were promised prior to the sale was followed through on. Installers didn't show up on the day of the appointment, when they did show up a week later they had inferior padding to what we purchased so they had to leave and get the correct padding, installers left for 2+ hours in the middle of the install, finally returned and then claimed they didn't have enough carpet to finish the job as it was 'mis-measured' so they had to leave. (Found out later that was a blatant lie).

Used a HATCHET during the installation and scuffed, scratched and scraped all the walls. The lines between carpet and linoleum were anything but straight. Seams were left un-sealed. Couldn't even get a business card from the installers - did get a phone number but trying to call them "no voicemail has been setup".

Trying to deal with Home Depot and their sub-contractors (HOM Solutions) were nothing but ***. They are pro's at talking around you, have a knack at blaming YOU for their horrible customer service. Employees even pulled us off to the side and expressed how crappy the store procedures are and how sorry they are for what we were going through.

We ended up hiring an independent carpet installer from another town to come finish and repair the horrid carpet installation.Go anywhere else....anywhere!!!

Review about: Home Depot Flooring Installation.

Preferred solution: There should be more than a 10% credit as we had to pay another company to fix your crappy install..

I didn't like: Rude manager, Promises were not kept, Unacceptable installation, 3 week delay, Missing product.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Cheap, cheap, cheap! That's what you get for being cheap,cheap,cheap!

Home Depot *** sucks