I paid $22,000 for a new roof, gutters and sofit and facsia. The millenial "project manager" was never available, people came on and off the job to my house without giving a last name and peed in my yard.

They ripped the siding on my neighbors house, left the roof exposed in a storm, and still let these people they contracted come back in to "fix" the problem and it was a sloppy mess. The Project manager was USELESS and kept giving me excuses why things were leaking and didn't follow through with dates and times to fix. I have a new roof from the first time they put one on and it still looks bad from them having to fix the other people's mistakes. I'm still trying to appeal to their corporate office.

They opened an insurance claim and then IGNORED ME. I overheard them talking on the phone today about me and they were condescending and rude...SEXIST...because I'm a woman?

I heard some words I didn't like. The *** was so dumb, not only did he not know how to install a diverter, he didn't know when to get his cell phone off speaker phone.

Review about: Home Depot Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Sales person who sold me the contract.

I didn't like: Lack of support and project management, Not done on time, Left my roof exposed during a storm, No one to call for help, Promises to fix and sends someone else out.

Comments

Those people that Home Depot contracts to do work for them? They're losing their a55es doing work for Home depot.

So why would you think you would get top notch service and a top notch roof?

You contracted to get a roof done with a low price DIY warehouse! What do you expect?