Saint Augustine, Florida

Home depot should face criminal charges for selling "replacement Plans" that the cashiers tell the consumer "just bring it back and this will get you a replacement".I just took my Homelite chainsaw back and they did not even look at my 7/2015 receipt.

They just sent us directly to their rental center which started quoting me gibberish and amounts I would be responsible for paying while they tried to repair the chainsaw. How is that a replacement?

I will never do business with home depot, I will encourage my clients not to do business with them and as total strangers I encourage you to avoid doing business with Home Depot.If you live someplace and they are your only option, avoid these "plans" and remind employees that try to sell them they are stealing and lying and you do not appreciate that!

Review about: Homelite Chainsaw.

I didn't like: 2 yr replacement plan is all lies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Protection Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Don't bother contacting me / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Home Depot Windows Installation Review from San Antonio, Texas Home Depot "Spent over $13,000 getting new windows, of coarse guaramyeed for life, will clean up, will be there for you...ALL LIES,,,they flew through this house, destrying anything in way, broke a..." Read more Home Depot - CUSTOMER SERVICE Home Depot "HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED: concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070; store manager -Ferdi Mongo i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i..." Read more Home Depot Customer Care Review from Irving, Texas Home Depot "So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd. In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day..." Read more Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more