Saint Augustine, Florida

Home depot should face criminal charges for selling "replacement Plans" that the cashiers tell the consumer "just bring it back and this will get you a replacement".I just took my Homelite chainsaw back and they did not even look at my 7/2015 receipt.

Related: Home Depot - Extended Warranty are a waste of money.

They just sent us directly to their rental center which started quoting me gibberish and amounts I would be responsible for paying while they tried to repair the chainsaw. How is that a replacement?

I will never do business with home depot, I will encourage my clients not to do business with them and as total strangers I encourage you to avoid doing business with Home Depot.If you live someplace and they are your only option, avoid these "plans" and remind employees that try to sell them they are stealing and lying and you do not appreciate that!

Review about: Homelite Chainsaw.

I didn't like: 2 yr replacement plan is all lies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Protection Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Don't bother contacting me / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.