Home depot should face criminal charges for selling "replacement Plans" that the cashiers tell the consumer "just bring it back and this will get you a replacement".I just took my Homelite chainsaw back and they did not even look at my 7/2015 receipt.

They just sent us directly to their rental center which started quoting me gibberish and amounts I would be responsible for paying while they tried to repair the chainsaw. How is that a replacement?

I will never do business with home depot, I will encourage my clients not to do business with them and as total strangers I encourage you to avoid doing business with Home Depot.If you live someplace and they are your only option, avoid these "plans" and remind employees that try to sell them they are stealing and lying and you do not appreciate that!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of 2 yr replacement plan is all lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "don't bother contacting me" of home depot protection plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Home Depot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home depot protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Depot.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments