Home Depot - PURCHASED DAMAGED GE APPLIANCES
I purchased a GE refrigerator and a dishwasher that arrived broken.I contacted Homedepot, The appliance manager told me to call GE.
I contacted GE, They told me a technician would have to come to check the damaged appliances. Many phone calls later, a technician arrived and said the dishwasher was broken. He suggested that we take it back to homedepot. Also said that It might be fixable.
I do not want a product that is broken and fixable. I want a new, working product. Weeks later, A new technician arrived. I am still waiting for a resolution.
I have reached out to GE consumer relations and have absolutely nothing to show for it. I purchased GE because it is an American made product. I am very disappointed. I work very hard and take pride in my job.
I am a nurse.I expect basic ethics from others.
Meylen Durkin- Babylon NYreview #302668
You may also like
- "Hey you guys. On February 20th I ordered a pair of brass knuckles from blade empire. Right after I recieved a confirmation email and reciept email. It said..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I ordered a red curly wig which was supposed to be medium length and it was not when I received it look like a child Halloween costume weight you could..."
- "I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company. Not only were they two days late, but the..."
- "My cat Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer this past September. We had the doctors at the Blue Pearl speciality hospital run tests, do x-rays, ct scans. The doctors said the..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"