Home Depot - PURCHASED DAMAGED GE APPLIANCES
I purchased a GE refrigerator and a dishwasher that arrived broken.I contacted Homedepot, The appliance manager told me to call GE.
I contacted GE, They told me a technician would have to come to check the damaged appliances. Many phone calls later, a technician arrived and said the dishwasher was broken. He suggested that we take it back to homedepot. Also said that It might be fixable.
I do not want a product that is broken and fixable. I want a new, working product. Weeks later, A new technician arrived. I am still waiting for a resolution.
I have reached out to GE consumer relations and have absolutely nothing to show for it. I purchased GE because it is an American made product. I am very disappointed. I work very hard and take pride in my job.
I am a nurse.I expect basic ethics from others.
Meylen Durkin- Babylon NY1183e862 review #302668
You may also like
- "We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012. It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam. The 2nd door..."
- "My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install..."
- "I purchased from Home Depot in Rochester, NH an entire set of stainless steel Maytag kitchen appliances which were delivered to my home on 8-2-13. On 8-16-13, less than 17..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina. My last order was made on January 4, 2015. There´s a lot of waiting..."
- "Itsy Puppy has the best puppies! We are writing this review so that many more families can become happy as we are. We decided to reserve Jojo after seeing how..."
- "she has several ads using different names - cassandra, sugar, ariel - and uses the number 347-741-1433. she's nice and everything up front, takes your money when she shows up,..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."