Home Depot sold us 2 different color stains the same color# and same squ. # they are so un helpful
I bought a 5 gal.behr paint from Home Depot, for our company to do a job for a client.
We finished up with the first 5 gal. and needed more stain so we went back to home Depot to get another 5 gal stain and when we looked at it with the paint department the girl said they look a little different but guranteed the 2 5 gal drums were the exact color the first 5 gal said# 401 natural stone stain upc 8247440105 then the 2nd 5 gal drum said #401 cedartone upc squ # 8247440105 both # & squ. # the same our guys got over to the job and started staining again then our manager got there due to our guy calling us to let us know the stains looked different. Our client came out to let us know also the colors are different and freaked out so we had to strip the stain the 2nd time worked all thru the night it endded costing us over a $1,000 out of our pockets.
I contacted the home depot GM.Bob Saniga PH # 616-975-7404 and the store acted like we did somthing wrong then the paint specialist told me & a worker named Russ the paint are made up of 2 different formulas & changed formulas 2-3 weeks ago he said he told Dave a manager this was a problem & Behr wood tone water proffing wood finish cedar natural stone & #401 squ # 8247440105 and 2nd bucket behr wood-tone water proffing wood finish #401 cedartone squ#8247440105 both squ match the one is much more red. service desk Melinda & Russ called over to paint location to tell Tony H. to tell us to leave the store and to take the paint with us. Tom Holbert told Dave in front of us that these were wrong and the formulas were changed a couple weeks ago.
Bob called me & told me to leave the paint so behr could check on them to find out what was going on i called the store a week later the GM Russ called me and said the paints were 5 years old and wasn't going to be able to do anything about it i asked him to have some one else and behr call me and no call has ever happened please help me with this issue Thank You Kellyann Driskell Office Manager with Castle Rock Cleaning Co.
ph.# 616-868-2200review #127681
You may also like
- "Do not use Zerorez. They lie and say they use no chemicals. If we had known the truth we would not have responded to the KFAB radio advertisement, but we..."
- "My second z50 home cut less than 200'x125' still cut even one season 2 belts the, deck paint has rust under it when it peeled up. bad painting.an metal.the factory..."
- "Horrible service ripped out one window before they even checked if they had that window.Which they didn't so they put up a piece of plywood where the window was and..."
- "I TOOK MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS TO THE GOLDEN CORRAL IN ST CHARLES MISSOURI ON SATURDAY 12/10/11 AT 12:38PM. I STOOD IN LINE FOR A STEAK, HOWEVER THEY..."
- "This is a comment about great service!I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page. I loved her pictures. I was a very controlling client..."
- "WORST flower company ever! Paid $90 for a small dead arrangement of flowers that should have been a large bouquet size. I paid extra to deliver same day and it..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."