Home Depot sold us 2 different color stains the same color# and same squ. # they are so un helpful
I bought a 5 gal.behr paint from Home Depot, for our company to do a job for a client.
We finished up with the first 5 gal. and needed more stain so we went back to home Depot to get another 5 gal stain and when we looked at it with the paint department the girl said they look a little different but guranteed the 2 5 gal drums were the exact color the first 5 gal said# 401 natural stone stain upc 8247440105 then the 2nd 5 gal drum said #401 cedartone upc squ # 8247440105 both # & squ. # the same our guys got over to the job and started staining again then our manager got there due to our guy calling us to let us know the stains looked different. Our client came out to let us know also the colors are different and freaked out so we had to strip the stain the 2nd time worked all thru the night it endded costing us over a $1,000 out of our pockets.
I contacted the home depot GM.Bob Saniga PH # 616-975-7404 and the store acted like we did somthing wrong then the paint specialist told me & a worker named Russ the paint are made up of 2 different formulas & changed formulas 2-3 weeks ago he said he told Dave a manager this was a problem & Behr wood tone water proffing wood finish cedar natural stone & #401 squ # 8247440105 and 2nd bucket behr wood-tone water proffing wood finish #401 cedartone squ#8247440105 both squ match the one is much more red. service desk Melinda & Russ called over to paint location to tell Tony H. to tell us to leave the store and to take the paint with us. Tom Holbert told Dave in front of us that these were wrong and the formulas were changed a couple weeks ago.
Bob called me & told me to leave the paint so behr could check on them to find out what was going on i called the store a week later the GM Russ called me and said the paints were 5 years old and wasn't going to be able to do anything about it i asked him to have some one else and behr call me and no call has ever happened please help me with this issue Thank You Kellyann Driskell Office Manager with Castle Rock Cleaning Co.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "WORST flower company ever! Paid $90 for a small dead arrangement of flowers that should have been a large bouquet size. I paid extra to deliver same day and it..."
- "FLOWERS WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED. AND DO TO SUBSITUTION POLICY THEY SAID IT WAS CORRECT..... I ORDERED A BOUQUET WITH MAINLY TULIPS AND THERE WAS NOT ONE TULIP. AWFUL..."
- "Wow, subject says it all, but a bad pixel(s) over 3/8" in size is NOT covered under their warranty on a brand new TV according to LG service... Pathetic! I..."
- "I ordered a women's jacket and based on their sizing chart, I needed a large. When I was placing the order there was a sign on the top of their..."
- "My husband bought two Disney Arora charms in march 31, at the time the charm was back order and Pandora brea ca said itll take 2-4 weeks to be in..."
- "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..."