Behr Paint Rebates @ Home Depot
I have used the Home Depot/Behr Paint rebate offer several times.I have also learned some things the "hard way".
In this case all the rules are on the rebate slip, and there are no surprises. If there is a question, you can call the toll free number listed on the rebate slip. We live in Melbourne, Fl. and find the employees in the paint dept.
to be pleasant and knowledgeable. I think alot of people find sending in for rebates is a nuisance and don't want to bother.
In this case, it's well worth it and the paint is great, too!review #122089
You may also like
- "I'M FRUSTRATED!!! For over a year I have been trying to post a negative review for Tarn-X tarnish remover. I have followed every guideline to the book. The two other reviews..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "Brought power washer here in early May to get repaired, nobody knows where it is yet and tomorrow is October 1st. However, they charged me an extra ~$120 late fee..."
- "I worked for Liberty Tax service in Palm Bay FL after taking their tax preparation course. After the course was completed, the franchise owner had mandatory training sessions for employees/future..."
- "When you put furniture on layaway the store is supposed to store it so I was paying on furniture that was no longer being manufactured and wasn't in storage this..."
- "In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars. Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims. Flagstar was cited..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "Only used a few times and the glue melted and spotted the Sneaker it's a small spot but for an expensive sneaker it's inadmissible and never happened with any other..."